- Season 1
An unknown bomber sends a toy robot to detonate in a church. It turns out the bombing is the latest in a series of incidents with one thing in common: the victims were all retired elderly government employees. Dastun has been dreaming of a foreign woman and a shootout at the harbor. He is later summoned an inquiry meeting at Paradigm, in which the committee ignores the idea that the bomber is a foreigner. The woman of his dreams seems to appear in the city streets frequently after more bombings. Dastun tells Roger that he dreamed that the woman was shot at a dock on a snowy night, whispering the words "vous êtes si gentil".
After doing some research, Roger informs him that the woman is an actress named is Sybil Rowan, who starred in only one movie titled "Winter Night Phantom". The city government had arrested Sybil for opposing the Paradigm City reconstruction plans. It was believed she perished in prison. A scheduled speech by a former Paradigm counselor at an amusement park is interrupted when a giant toy megadeus, known as the Eumenides, is sent by the bomber.
Dastun finds Sybil at the dock and she confirms that she is one behind all the bombings. Roger is busy stopping the Eumenides using Big O, but is unable to fully fight him after detecting bombs within the enemy robot. When Dastun shoots Sybil, she drops the trigger, deactivating the explosives. Roger then destroys Eumenides. Dastun weeps when experiencing the nostalgic scene of Sybil comforting him as she dies in his arms.
It is unveiled that "vous êtes si gentil" is translated to "you're so sweet".
- Megadeus: Big O, Eumenides
- We learn the history of Paradigm City.
- Angel’s eyes show anger when Alex insults the foreigner and/or foreign lands.
- Roger states that Alex Rosewater’s "word is law".
- This is the first time a non-English language is spoken.
- The film title is later seen in "Roger the Wanderer" and "The Big Fight".
- We see the Fire Department of Paradigm City.
- We see the Military Police forensic science section.
- The bodyguards resemble the United States Secret Service and the Men in black.
- This is the first reference to the Union.
- The newspaper the informant is reading is a real-world article.